Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
It's funny to see you squirm when you get called out for being the bullschit artist that you are.

Called out? How? all you have done is call me a liar, and refused to stop by to see for yourself.

Anyhoo... since you asked; the drive-by story..... and I erred when I said I never violated city code. About five years after we moved in, Mary the nice lady who lived next door moved out, renting the house to a family who had a nephew or whatever who was MS13, who spray-painted “13” out on the street, a shaved-head gangster on his phone out front cursing at the people’s was talking to.

The old man of the family was a real prick, mean to his dogs too. They did however have little kids out front all the time and they liked us because we were nice to their kids.

My ex grew up in the house I’m in, so did her nerdy, bookish brother, the computer science major. These working class West Side neighborhoods do breed some nerdy kids, which are the ones I work with. Like many nerds he is clueless about mechanical things and when the water pump went out he drove his old Isuzu pickup clear to our house, killing the motor.

He was family and that OK looking but dead truck sat in our driveway like 9 months. It was an Isuzu, nobody had motors any more. Meanwhile prick guy next door is working on vehicles and has his driveway full of pieces.

Ordinarily no one says anything but the guy across the street, a retired Army guy and his wife, want prick guy and MS13 guy gone so they complain a lot to Code Compliance. The City comes out and prick-guy points at us and says what about that truck? So we both got cited.

Just as well, brother in law finally got the truck out of the driveway.Shortly after, the drive by on the house next door. We slept through it, nobody called the Cops, prick guy showed me the bullet holes the next day, a few widely scattered holes in the front of the house. Shortly after that they moved out. Nice family with kids moved in, been there ever since.

So there it is; you can decide for yourself if the neighborhood is scary or not if ya want.

Scariest part of my day is the bicycle ride home, often late. There’s an apartment complex en route gone Section 8 which ain’t getting any nicer over the years. Worse, bicycles are now catching on here among the dregs.

Stick to the gullible.

I see right through you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house