Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Gentlemen,

Thanks for all this knowledge and experience. You have expanded my area of interest and I will make efforts to see them all. I had written Idaho off as having too many Californians already. Most of them had made a lot more in the equity lotto than I will and so have probably snatched up the better places. But they may have different tastes than I do, so I will look around. I have not yet been to Idaho or Montana.

As for the Mormon community issue, I know that I will be the outsider moving into their area. I have had good luck with LDS kids coming by as missionaries. I am concerned as any parent would about the girls getting along and making friends. The renting idea is a sound one.

It's just too bad I can't afford multiple homes.

Good advice from Rocky......so & tooooooo many new homes being built.......it all takes W A T E R ....

Buy an established home with all your utilities & water

The winter of 2018-19 was a blessing for Utah & all of the west..we need it every winter !

Nearly all the reservoirs this spring/summer in Utah just dumped water.....

Our irrigation company had 'free' water from mid April until Aug 1st.....or it went downstream.......

Plenty of places to consider.....I'm a transplant myself....Oct '79 from west PA.....never a moments regret !

Soooo much wide open space......in my part of Utah..........stop in some time......show you my land/your land !

Utah is a land of contrast........my first ex wife & mother of my children once said 'Utah is a man's land'

She now lives in Mesa AZ close to the malls & all that BS.........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !