Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by GregW

How do you explain the folks who had free stuff when they ran their bins over with a truck? Google it a bit. It's everywhere, even on this thread. Do a bit of research, if you want....

You're not the only fish in the bowl who has been out a lot on this site. Just because your experiences differ don't make it how it is. You should know that by now...

Buying second-hand, 10-15 year old damaged binos, throwing a Epic Whine Fest when the manufacturer won't repair them without a fee, and accusing the manufacturer of a Vast Conspiracy as though prisms just explode into a mushroom cloud all by themselves. Not even happy when Swaro offers to work with him on the price of repair.

Google that and tell me what the results are........

Even when run over by a truck, Swaro is willing to work with the customer.........

Originally Posted by Santiam
Well, I thought their warranty service was pretty darn good when my brother left his on the side of the pick up and ended up driving over them and breaking them in half...I thought they were toast for sure..Sent them in and waited for the bad news..

The repair estimate was $150.00.. Labor free,parts at discount...Near as we can tell they just took his glass and placed then in a new housing. They came back just like brandy new..

Impressed me!!

Think of it as public service announcement...... Swaro WILL weasel out of their end of the warranty ! I understand alpinecreek you are a fanboy and your worth is based on possessions you own.
For normal people who work hard for their money they do not like to be lied to and cheated..... and their possessions do not define them.

Tell us more about your amazing $500 dollar Swaro's that are now as good as $1800 glass because you sent them in..... Bwahahahahhaa you define fanboy... pathetic

Of your 23,000 post the only thing before this I recall is you claiming to shooting dozens of elk with a 243..... that's it, no cool pictures, no cool rifles etc...... simply a fool bragging he used a marginal weapon on a majestic game animal.

Your reputation is well deserved......

Show me where the warranty covers damage by the customer.

And it's only 5 elk I've personally killed with a 243, the other 4 dozen have been with a slingshot........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.