I am, was that guy irfubar describes with young family and mortgage prostituting myself out with side jobs to buy swarovski el binos about 15 years ago. I watched that brand increase in price almost 10 percent a year retail no matter what the economy was doing. Finally squeezed the trigger and purchased. I hope Doug will inquire about customer service at shot, maybe set us straight. I have seen more issues with swarovski like Greg and irfubar than the no hassle others have had. Cleanings and adjustments are lifetime? I sent mine in for cleaning and I knew I had a scratch in objective, doesn't effect use, but they never offered me a price until after I called. My buddy sent identical binos in same week, he trashes stuff, got a complete rebuild and glass replacement etc for nothing? We are one year apart on serial #s. It's scary when a group of us has over 25k in swarovski optics in a truck. The brand loyalty was there, but it's frustrating not knowing when you ship to SONA. But, I did get the rain protector for eyeguards I never use and a chicken chit fortune cookie piece of paper advising me not to clean lenses with liquid based products (which I've never done) for free😀