Swarovski is one of, if not the finest optics company on the planet. Call me a fanboy, honestly don't g/a/s. I like Leica and Zeiss as well, but neither can touch Swaro for best of the best with optical "pop" and overall service.
I've had many of Swaro's scopes and binoculars, love playing with alpha glass....they go above and beyond to take care of the customer. But they aren't fools and won't always pay for everything especially customer abuse. There are exceptions:
Couple of years ago I purchased an ATX 95mm spotter, the alpha beast.... When it arrived the modular eyepiece was literally rattling in pieces. I wasn't happy with the prior owner, a guide. He had sold the optic as 'perfect.' The front sunshade threads were dented and I suspect that he had dropped it dislodging the e/p prism. He never disclosed that.

Long story short, I sent it in to Swaro...was charged $50 for the front sunshade, but everything else was gratis. That included a whole new prism assembly and a new eyepiece lens. The repair had to be done in Austria, but the wait was worth it.
The prior owner came through for me and paid for everything which really wasn't much..amounted to initial shipping and the $50 sunshade repair/replacement.

An honest estimate for that kind of repair on a $4400 optic should have been more like $600 imho. hell, the shipping to Austria and back had to be expensive.

They are one helluva company and the 'satisfied customer' stories out there are countless.