Originally Posted by jk16
[/quote]

Actually, to me he sounds like an opinionated, self-absorbed azzhole who feels the need to take cheap shots at his co-workers and peers in order to prop up his own standing.

Originally Posted by jk16
[/quote] You have never met Ross , I guess. Or many other gun writers I would imagine.

I have.

Some.of them are insecure, bloviating azzhats . .Based not on rumors or hearsay but what I actually observed of their behavior in person.

Ross Seyfreid is not one of them. He was always respectful and helpfull to the people I saw him interact with. Even if he had nothing to gain other than just helping another shooter.

He did not suffer fools for very long , though. I do not blame him.

Gun writers are human beings. And whether you know one or one hundred has no bearing. They are no different than the rest of us just because they write for a living. I’m sure some are salt of the earth and others are flaming diks.

You are right, I don't know him personally, but judging from what others have said and his writing style, I’ll stick with my opinion. You of course are free to stick with yours.

Hey, even Hitler had his detractors and supporters. We’re all free to form our own opinions. Right or wrong, the world will continue to spin...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 01/28/20.