I have enjoyed Ross Seyfried's articles, from his early published work to his most recent. I read his material whenever I can, and have even bought individual copies of periodicals for particular articles, except for Double Gun Journal (too expensive, unless I can find used copies). While I have no intention of ever trying to develop loads for antique or carriage-trade weapons that I can't afford to even fantasize owning, I am glad that Ross Seyfried and others have done the necessary experimenting to learn how and then have taken the trouble to tell the rest of us how to do it too. The centerfire black powder express is an old technology, but it worked, and I enjoyed learning how and why and how to do it myself if I ever have the time, money, opportunity and desire. His article about his experiments to learn how to make a Paradox work were valuable to me, not because I own or have access to a Paradox, but because I'm fascinated by all aspects of firearms technology. Mike Venturino has done a lot of the same kind of work, but with a nineteenth century American emphasis. I own some of Mike Venturino's books and I'd like to own a book or three by Ross Seyfried about his experiments, hunts and evaluations of old firearms. That means that I also enjoy Seyfried's hunting tales. I admit that I have a lot more "know about" knowledge than "know how." My own shooting and hunting experience is "long but thin," to quote one of Jack O'Connor's more memorable lines. I haven't yet seen or read any evidence that Ross Seyfried's articles were ever based on anything other than what he had actually done, whether experimenting or hunting. So I am going to miss Ross Seyfried and his articles. If anyone can learn where his future work will be published, or his past work collected, whether in book or in periodical form, please let me know. I understand that some people may be subject to business or personal obligations that forbid them to comment further, but if anyone else who has no such prohibitions cluttering his or her life has or gets information about Ross Seyfried's work and its availability, please let the rest of us know at once. And if anyone wants to send me a personal message with that information, I'll be most grateful.