welcome aboard bart. i really like your articles in "down on the border". i also noticed you are doing technical articles. i hope the trend continues. you do a great job, and thank you.

you know it is getting to the point that almost every year we lose another great gun writer. gary was certainly on of those. i'm still not over your dad and bob milek. your dad was always a favorite.

i'll never forget the article he wrote about a hunting trip and it turned into monsoon season. he didn't have anything else to do in camp so he tested a 380 pistol some company had sent him. the thing had 2 mags and one of them had an inordinate amount of rounds. he was not pleased with the pistol and made no bones about it. he didn't say so directly but the pistola was a piece of crap. when he said it was taller than it was long i almost cracked up. he could be so serious and in the next sentence have you rolling in the floor.

he is missed.

best wishes, bill

PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS. I AM HANDICAPPED AND ONLY HAVE ONE USABLE HAND FOR TYPING, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.

"THE" THREAD KILLER #3

It's ok....I've started up my meds again........They'll take effect in about a week. ( In honor of Staci M. 2006)

NRA LIFE MEMBER - 1965
JPFO- LIFE MEMBER

HANDLOADS ARE LIKE UNDERWEAR.....BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SWAP WITH.

HAPPY TRAILS, BILL