Seyfried is a good and unique writer, it was nice to read a writer who could rebarrel arifle himself, make safe handloads for .500 express rifles etc. He and Barnes make the wolfe publications, the gene pool has just been lowered by half. Remember when rifle and handloader used to be full of real shooters experimenting with stuff? Siefried was that type of writer, I would love to buy his collected works. I have come to the conclusion that Al Miller is a code word at Wolfe publishing for old rehashed, rerun articles. What happened to Ken Waters?, he was excellent, wasn't Siefried his replacment? I am considering not buying wolfe pub. any more, the price is to high for one good article by barnses per magazine.I think maybee precision shooting, the accurate rifle, the double gun journal are better bets for my money. Wolfe pub. have gotten much better the last few years, (still not as good as Ken Howell days) these years coinsided with the years Siefried was there. I am very disapointed to here this news, again I like and respect Barnsnes work, but one good writer per magazine is not enough.