This internet is quite a powerful tool. For a persons name to come up and it be a free for all is quite disturbing I would expect.

Of course Ross is a person who stands out and gets some riled up but we all might be the better for it if we used the net with discretion. This goes for yours truly also.

As for myself I have not read him in years but he is a skilled person. I wrote him and invited him here a couple of decades ago. He never answered. I got over it.

All in all Ross is a gun guy. He is on our side and he makes things interesting. To have a friend you have to let the chafe go and keep the grain.
Good post, 99. I'm with you on this one. One minute a guy is asking where Ross Seyfried went, or who he is writing for, the next minute it becomes a free for all with many people making slanderous or uninformed remarks. I mean, it is called "ask the gunwriters", not "talk about the gunwriters behind their backs". Factual/experienced based comments are fine, it's all the hear say that bothers me. I mean , it would be one thing if the guy were here to defend himself...Just my thoughts---2MG

Life goes on. We speed and get a ticket and keep a better watch on things for a while. Some writer pumps out article after article and finally says something that someone picks up on. Or maybe the writer tells some editor that he is full of crap and a vendeta starts.

Since we have a vulnerable community here, the shooting sports, and I suggest that as much as possible we are circumspect when going after another of us.

In particular I have a problem with disparaging someone who has just passed on. Have a breath of human kindness, blow the chafe away and keep the grain.

All guns should be locked up when not in use!