Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
What's the best cartridge/load combination for a pit bull?

I know for a fact that a standard 5.56 AR will work.

Details requested...How many rounds did you let loose? What was your target area?...Head, heart, behind the shoulder or did you go with a Swiss Cheese look?

😬😎

Early one morning a few years back, when we were snowed in with almost a foot of snow, 2 Pits, from the white trash neighbors on the other side of the hill, chased one of my mom's (lives next door) dogs into her garage and were trying to kill him. She called me on the phone hollering & crying, and I took off out the door in pajama pants, Crocs, and my AR loaded with standard 55 grain FMJ. When I came around the corner of her car, they bowed up on me, so I just snapped off a round center mass on the closest. It didn't kill him immediately, but he wouldn't have lasted long. He staggered out in the yard wheezing & bubbling, and I finished him off with another round behind the shoulder. The other one was a schittin' and a gittin' around the corner, so I missed him. I've been patiently waiting ever since for a rematch with him, but that damned dog is smarter than he looks. He stays on the other side of the hill where I can't get a shot at him.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.