Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
What's the best cartridge/load combination for a pit bull?
After eliminating anywhere from 4 to 10 a year for over 30 years I recommend any good deer bullet from 62 grain up from .223 up and 2500 fps up applied behind the front leg.
Sounds like high shoulder shots work....Mr. Hasting, how did you find yourself airing out 4-10 Pits a year? SWAT Cop hitting drug houses would probably have that amount of contact with PB.😎
We have a few cattle on a little over a 100 acre pasture that abuts some black folks property on which there are many trailer houses and extended family. They own pits and pit hybrids such as chow cross, Alaskan Husky cross, and mixed in with Catahoula cur. All of which are catch dogs and they breed indiscriminately. Get the idea?

My gut instinct reading that was 'I can't think of a worse dog to have near me/mine than a pit/chow cross.'
George

Last edited by NH K9; 05/25/20.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�