Originally Posted by slumlord
Wow, just averaging that out 4-10 avg 7 x 30 yrs

210 pit bulls

You’re like the Red Baron of pit bull kills

LMFAO, or the John Wick of the canine world... grin

Originally Posted by ConradCA
when I was in my early twenties had friends who had both, they fought them and bet on it to settle the argument about which would win. the rotts had the advantage early on but tired much quicker than the pits, couldn't outlast them. if the rotts had got a good hold early it could have gone the other way.

Only an evil idiot would have their dogs fight for any reason.

Winner, winner chicken dinner. I wouldn’t have anything to do with somebody like that and would have serious reservations about anyone who would by extension.

Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Yoder409
There's a solution to pit bulls that does not involve a gun.

They're called Rottweilers. Just let go of the leash and watch them do what they do.

Wanna consistently stop a Pit Bull using another dog? Better think in the neighborhood of a Kurdish Kangal, Anitolian Shepherd, Caucasian Ovcharka etc. Very large flock guardians would be the way to go.

Great advice, if a bunch of people start buying Rottweilers and Caucasian Ovcharkas and Turkish Kangals to protect them from pitbulls then we'll have an outbreak of Rottweiler and Caucasian Ovcharka and Turkish Kangal maulings.

Stick to the smaller and less harmless breeds and leave large dogs to those who require them, like the police. If you aren't a first responder and don't need to herd livestock you can probably don't need anything more than a Yorkie or Cocker Spaniel.

[Linked Image from i.barkpost.com]

What a nice dog. I'm sure people will be a lot safer with a ton of these around.
[Linked Image from petsworld.in]

Sure phagg. How about doggie waiting periods and background checks too?