Originally Posted by Beaver10
Anyone has experience or first hand knowledge if OC spray will stop a Pit before it latches on to another dog?

Wife carries spray just for this reason...I got her a Gunfighters Inc chest holster for her Glock 17 so she could defend herself and our mutt from an attack.

She’s a total chic insert (dumb) when she says it’s easier to grab OC spray and hit the trails than putting on her holster.

Done fighting with her about it...If I’m walking the dog alone or with the wife, I’m carrying a Glock 20 in the same holster - no spray.

😎

BeaverCleaver,

I have sprayed at least a dozen dogs and it is very effective. It blinds them, fugks up their olfactory something fierce, and if nothing else it will give you time to get away.

When I lived in South Texas (total schit hole) it was common for dogs to be off leash. Certain houses had certain dogs that would burst out of their yards when I ran. After this happening once or twice I formulated a genius plan. I would run with the OC in my hand and cruise by certain houses. Like clock work they would bust out and that's when I'd turn on the jets. This ups their drive so they really get up tight to your heels. There's a bit of timing involved but once they're close enough you just cut loose with that schit. Keep in mind they're huffing and sucking through their mouth at this point.

They fugking HOWL. I've even had chihuaha's barrel roll forward as they yip and whine. If you ran by that house again, rest assured the dogs don't come after you again. I always liked to think they went back into their owner's homes and rubbed that schit all over the house as well. I literally cured an entire side of the town I lived in of dogs chasing people.

Another time (different state) I had a neighbor that bought two dogs. One was a Mastiff and the other a Rott. These fugking things would come to the fence every time I went outside and bark and drool and try to get over the chain link fence. The owners were good people but they just couldn't manage these fuggin' dogs. So one day I went and stood at the fence and here they come, going fugkin' crazy. I tried to let them sniff my hand so they would calm down and end this fugkin' charade but they wouldn't have it. Just kept chomping and snipping and barking. So I took the can of bear spray I had in my back pocket and hosed the every living schit out of those slobbering fugks.

They never came within 5' of that little chain link fence ever again. If I looked them in the eye they would both bow their heads and look away. Believe me, it fugks them up.

If your wife is running with it she should keep it in her hand. She won't have time to fumble around and get it out of a holster.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house