Originally Posted by Barkoff
Their names are scooby and dooby and they've been in my yard a few times but not long enough for me to get a gun.

Come on man, you can’t shoot two dogs named Scooby and Dooby!

You can when you have small kids that like to play in your yard and they are aggressive pits running free. They have attacked and drawn blood on our jogging neighbor, been aggressive towards me, attacked a neighborhood lab and sent it to the vet for many stitches, and jumped up on a new car of mine and scratched it up clawing at it when I stopped by to talk to their owner about them.

The owner told me she is moving but can't take them with her. I'll be glad to see them out of our neighborhood but worry a bit for kids near their next home. A pit that runs loose and has a history of aggression is a ticking time bomb that needs diffused.

I'm typically a dog lover and got to know the dogs a bit while building my house. I liked them then but that was before I knew they were aggressive and moved my kids into the house. The new neighbor down the road has a big Rot so maybe will get to test one of the theories floated here one day.

Luckily we haven't seen Scooby and Dooby around for a few months. Maybe they've already moved.

Bb