Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by deflave
When I lived in California my wife was walking our JRT's one day. All of a sudden I heard this blood curling screaming and my wife pounding on the bedroom window for help. I took off running through the house thing WTF was going on. Went through the garage and picked up my set of escrima sticks and got outside to see the neighbors pit bull chewing the the [bleep] out of 2 of my dogs. I quickly administered a barrage of " stick time" on ole Blue's head. The dumb ass Asian owner came running over to get her dog. Too fuucking late. Ole Blue fuucked with the wrong dog owner. Owner had to pay for all the surgeries for our dogs. Just glad my wife did not get bit. Fuuck pit bulls

If I had a nickel for every time my escrima sticks saved my ass...

Good for you....

You can go all Dog Bros on they azz. If someone tries to hit you w/ a stick or numchuks, or a bat can you shoot
them? Enquiring minds want to know. Any dog off the leash is a potential target.

mike r

Yo Rambo,

Please elaborate on how you would handle a situation when your sound asleep, hear horrific screams, dogs fighting, and you have seconds to wake up, get your [bleep] together, assume what is happening and diffuse the situation as quickly as possibly.

Please enlighten me on your ways....

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hopefully you learned you should of had a gun or two with you. I leave a 9mm in my britches next to my side of the bed and have a 10mm on my night stand. Never leave your home without a gun, this could of went very bad, you never know what your going to run into these days. Your buddy looks like it's saying why me what did I do to deserve this.

You've missed the big picture....

1. In bed sleeping from working many hours.
2. Woke up from wife screaming, pounding on window, dogs fighting.

3. Timer starts......
4. Clueless as to what is really happening.
5. Run like a mother fuucker through the house, into the garage, to the outdoors.
6. See sticks on bench. Pick them up.
7. Proceed to beat the fuuck out of the dog that is chewing your dogs up.
8. Diffuse assualt quickly.
9. My dogs life is saved and pit bull is stopped.
10. This all happens in a very short time span.
11. Discharging a firearm in Huntington Beach California would get messy.
12. One again... every second matters.
13. Curious as to what you all would have done?

Time......