Originally Posted by WAM
No, I have not tried them and likely won’t.

Comments online notwithstanding, their own design description doesn’t meet my criteria for mule deer and elk hunting bullets. I prefer the penetration and controlled expansion of Barnes and Trophy Bonded bullets. I normally don’t shoot much past 300 yards so the high BC is relatively unimportant. Get closer, don’t miss.... Bring enough gun. Happy Trails

You pegged it for me. I might be tempted to shoot a bit farther than 300 yards but not much. When wind gets iffy my distance ceases to get longer. I really suspect a lot of people that talk this [bleep] have no conception of what even 300 yards looks like, much less 400. That's a long way out there and a little wind will go a long way in misdirecting your bullet. I shot a hog at a little over 300 yards once and let me tell you, I was amazed I killed it. He only ran about 20 yards. But if he'd been another 100 yards out It would have been a real challenge. I have no problems shooting at hogs at long range, they're not game animals, they're pests. But if it's a deer or other game animal, the conditions would have to be very good for me to chance a shot. And much over 400 and I would pass.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!