A few on game performances of 6 mm 105 gr Berger hybrids from 243 at 3000 fps. My 10 year old son killed a 171" 5 year old mule deer in its bed at 2 60 yds. It was facing away from us, the shot was prone. The bullet entered just behind the shoulders breaking the spine as it did so. The bullet then went the full distance of the chest cavity destroying the lungs in the process.#2 My wife shot a 3 year old white tail buck squarely in the chest at 80 yds as it was looking at us. The deer dropped in its tracks. I got over 24" of bullet penetration. # 3 I deliberately shot a mature white tail doe quartering away at 350 yds. After destroying her lungs the bullet broke the off shoulder, and was laying against the hide. She ran about 60 yds and piled up. A 380yd shot on an antelope with the shot hitting behind the shoulders left an exit wound about the size of a golf ball. This is one of the few exits I've had. I prefer the bullet not exit, leaving all of the energy inside the critter. As stated, there are a lot of good bullets out there. Find the one you like, and that shoots well in your rifle, and then don't over think it.But I think it safe to say that Bergers will perform well on game too.Note, We have killed a pile more critters with this bullet, not just the ones mentioned. I have not had any " blow up yet.