Originally Posted by Fotis
I sir, did not poop over anything on this thread. Look at my posts. I clearly said They are NOT for ME. I used them...I did not really like them.
And yes my Bee's all shout well under MOA and they bleed game just like your Bergers do, but with LRX's Partitions, Accubonds etc.
I'm happy with my choice, you're happy with yours. Why does the aforementioned statement make me ignorant?
Cool your jets man we're just talking.

Details. How many animals have you shot with Berger bullets? Calibers? Ranges? I want to know how non-ignorant you are. If you tried them and didn't like them, I would like to know why.

It's all a value judgement. I don't care what bullets or guns or whatever you use. But I am keen to notice that that for many, this discussion becomes and ethical judgment, even though they have almost never tried the thing that they are condemning as ineffective or unethical. If you aren't one of those, good.

I do wonder why, though, that there are so many who have never done a thing, but want to get on a thread talking about that thing so they can condemn that thing.

I haven't used Bergers for about 4 years, I think. Lots of bullets that I have wanted to test, have been introduced recently, including other "target" bullets and other "hunting" bullets. What I have found is that they all work, if you understand their limitations. Some have more limitations than others. And that includes the vaunted and venerable "controlled-expansion premiums."

Last edited by HuntnShoot; 07/10/20.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.