Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Bob Woodward disclosed tapes of Trump admitting the DNI told him Feb 7 th that the COVID-19 was 5 times more deadly than the

Flue. The DNI Robert Obrien told him it would be the biggest thing to happen during his presidency and that it would be worse than the Spanish Flue that

Killed 600,000 plus thousand in the USA in 1918/1919. He also told him is was mostly air born. Yet Trump went out and said it did not matter

if people gathered in large groups, like his six rallies. He discouraged people from wearing masks. 20 days after he was briefed he went on TV and stated the virus

would be gone in a fee weeks. Later he was briefed that anyone could get the virus, but he keep saying young people could not get it, knowing he

was lying. More to come

I respect you being a Nam Vet....

but you still come up with a lot of leftist liberal Bullschitt...Obama lied for 8 years... did that ever concern you at all, or even a little bit...sure pissed me off, but I didn't spent my time bitching about it...you just expected it..

Same with Joe and especially from KalamamaDingDong.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez