Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Hatari, your argument is full of holes, The thing is young adults 18 or younger and Children also did not get Spanish flu

So to say older people had some kind of herd immunity is incorrect. I,m guessing the Spanish flu virus

Over activated there response systems in the body, and that cause there lungs to fill up and they passed.

the 20 year olds had the best response system and so they were the ones that died.

I feel bad for you. I feel like Trump debating Biden. Your family shouldn't allow this humiliation, and should just take you back to your basement.

How about a first hand account of one of many kids who contracted the flu in 1918? Read Rascal, by Sterling North. It is autobiographical. It is a kids book, so not above your reading Lexile. North was kid in Wisconsin, bedridden and stricken with the flu. He got a pet raccoon. Story is about the adventures of the kid and the racoon as he recovered. It received a Newbery Honor in 1964, a Sequoyah Book Award in 1966, and a Young Reader's Choice Award in 1966.

Shouldn't be too much for even you.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo