Originally Posted by Northman
Originally Posted by Springcove
It’s BS dumbass!!! Fatality rate of less than 1% worldwide. You’re a fugking idiot!!!

And here we have one that believed the Lies Trump told the American people.

Trump didn't try to calm people... he lied to them, calling it a hoax for months.
And, as we see, this supporter believed it.

But.. Trump on Feb 7, knew this was deadly serious stuff, with a fatality rate much higher then flue.

So.. either you belive what he says privately or publicly?
You really still want to belive its just a hoax... but, Trump has said its not.

Well.. he has said both. One is a lie.. the other the truth.
But you can't see which is which any longer..

I see Northman's dumbassery hasn't changed. FDR withheld to the public about how bad was the depression, then he misled the public on how bad it was after Pearl Harbor. JFK witheld about Cuba, LBJ LIED about Vietnam, Bush 43 about the market crash and let's not go into obama (the marxist's panoply of lies).. Trump PLAYED DOWN the virus to keep hand wringing pussies like you and JeffO (aka GunTruck) from scarfing up all the toilet paper and tampons and of course masks. The record speaks for itself. He st up a task force at the end of January, instituted a travel ban from China that all you democraps labeled "racist" and jingoistic. he gave and manufactured more supplies to replenish what obama didn't in record time including two hospital ships and a hospital to NYC that the idiot governor and mudshark mayor didn't even use. So please, spare us the democrat lies and talking points about the President LYING about the virus.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”