Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Your leader talks out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.

He was not elected to explain viruses to dumbasses. I have the training and background to fully understand the virus, the epidemiology, the usual sequelae. I lean on the medical community for disease related information and not politicians.

I will tell all of you right now much of what Dr. Fauci has put forth has been misrepresented again and again. Let’s also understand that there are “real experts” at every medical school in the world. Yes, in the world. There is no single expert. There are theoretical recommendations, and Fauci has made many. He has also stated to Congress that he gives his best recommendations but he does not make policy. That is what politicians do.

“How do we keep the most people safe from the Wuhan virus?”

Dr.Fauci - “Stay away from each other, wear masks, avoid human interaction”

You-“But that will kill the economy “
Fauci- “You didn’t ask me about that. You asked how to limit the transmission of the virus. I gave you my advise on that and that only. It’s up to you how you use it”

So get over what Trump says about the virus. As slick as most of you think you are, I only see about a dozen or so that have the education and training to really • get it •. I do see a whole hunch if Google warriors.

Funny how all of my MD, DMD, DO, OD acquaintances are all on the same page with ALL facets of the pandemic. Then I come here.... keyboard geniuses abound. The trolls will tell us the have ALL the answers. Of course, they get their answers from the Commissar on the troll farm or talking points from the DNC.

Dumbphukk50 can't help it. Due to a congenital birth defect, he talks out both sides of his ass at the same time.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.