Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My neurosurgeon graduated from Harvard, Johns Hopkins and MIT. He is a very smart and compassionate man and I have full faith in his grasp of science. I asked him about wearing masks to prevent the spread of C-19 and he said that it makes people think they’re doing something when in reality it does very little to prevent the spread and can often do harm because of not only a false sense of security but each mask can become a sponge for contamination. Being worn, touched, taken off and set down, being reworn, etc...

I’ve asked all my doctors and they all felt the same way.

I call bullshit on your whole post.

Masks don't protect you by their filtration they reduce the risk of aerosols from people who have Covid 19.

You really are dum fuq posting what you did
...........MORE LIES from Gint-thaaaaa.

More denial by Squeezie. But carry on. The facts about masks are pretty well documented. They do make a difference. Live with it (or die, I don't care).
........Hey LaaaRoy or LIARroy or LYIN LaaaaRoy...I kinda like the last one. It flows perfectly....Sorry LYIN LaaaRoy. There are actual viral experts who will disagree with ya. Dr. Marc Segal happens to be one of them....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger