TO,,,,,Gint-schitts,,,,,,,Garbagetruck50,,,,,,sa Up 'n Chucky,,,,,,Northman (southjoke),,,,,BennySLOW,,,,,,,Lyin LaaaaROY.................Well all of your opinions about Trump and Covid19 on this thread were totally and completely ripped to shreds on Hannity tonight by Mark Levin.....Ripped each one of you idiots a new one.....Because I cannot, as I am posting this using my cell phone, I am sure that someone will post that link soon in order to give you all such BAD news as to why each of your opinions are based on lies and distortions...Of course when it comes to Trump, all lies and distortions are acceptable to you...........Levin SUMS IT ALL UP, tearing and ripping up each of you fools, traitors, hypocrites and liars to absolute perfection.......LOL>>>LOL......

The Atlantic story about Trump's alleged comments about the military has been thoroughly de-bunked. The Trump did not act early enough and did not take the virus seriously story will be absolutely de-bunked as well. Nice try Woodward and of course nice try to you six liars, fools, hypocrites and traitors........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger