Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Originally Posted by Highfastflyer
In other words you were Hugely unsuccessful in your attempts on a committee. Shockingly surprising.

Anybody who has dealt with the Forest Service on issues like this know exactly what I'm talking about, you obviously don't have a clue. In the forest services defense it almost makes it impossible for them to do something by some of there ridiculous laws. It also is the will of the Head honcho in the District office who I had a private conversation with who admitted to me that they had nobody who knew anything about logging but weren't willing to hire anybody who did.
SO FIRE AWAY GENIUS LOWSLOWFLYER
What have you done genius other than give few bucks to BHA
If there's anything I've said about BHA isn't the truth prove me wrong LOWSLOWFLYER, CALLNUM, BUZZY I'm waiting

Like them or hate them, if this opens up millions of acres to hunters its a good thing.

Sherm is cutting off his nose,,,,,

BHA should have addressed this at their conception but BHA was too busy pushing gun bans and confiscation. BHA has millions of dollars to fight these issues affecting sportsmen but has chosen to not bother addressing this and hunting seasons being shut down across the west. What is BHA done to fight the spring season season ban in Washington? lmao. What a joke. Cant believe there are enough mouth treating goobers to support the BHA clown show.

Thanks Sherm61 for your input. You have actual boots on the ground experience unlike Land Tawney's lil anti gun bish caldumb who has literally done nothing to help sportsmen.

Last edited by ribka; 12/09/21.