Originally Posted by sherm_61
No I'm not free to access wyoming wilderness to hunt if I have a tag in my POCKET, UNLESS I HUNT WITH A RESIDENT OR GUIDE CORRECT? Your confused Buzz.
Once Again CAN I HUNT WYOMING WILDERNESS IF I DRAW A NR TAG WITHOUT A RESIDENT OR GUIDE?
YES OR NO!
Now isn't that a simple yes or no answer. The question is if I'm hunting not just access correct?
I have just as much right if I have a legal tag wether I'm resident or NR resident to public land right?

Yes, you can hunt birds, fur bearing animals, predators, small game without a guide or resident in Wyoming wilderness areas.

For the last time, Wyoming has a state right to limit nr hunting any way we choose to. That includes where, with what weapon, when, license fees we charge, number of tags we issue, etc

That's true in every State.

You are being limited to where you hunt our big and trophy game, not access to wilderness. You can use any wilderness in Wyoming you want, you just can't hunt our wildlife when and where you want.

They're called hunting regulations for a reason.

If you feel so strongly about Wyoming's wilderness guide law, start a group and oppose it. I'll donate if you come up with a legal argument....