Originally Posted by Highfastflyer
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Originally Posted by callnum
[quote=sherm_61]Its not a management issue Buzz, no matter how you wanna spin it.
What does BHA front page website say? I'll remind you.
The voice for our wild public lands, correct?
Should say except Wyoming.

Sherm has to be messing around, there is no way any supposed grown man can be this stupid.

Sadly, it’s becoming the “Norm” with many of these supposed “know it all’s” who really struggle with simple things like tying their own shoe laces. You give them bigger Crayons and they still don’t get it. Truly Sad.

Whats really sad is the only thing you got is personal attacks, if there's anything I was not correct on BHA then prove it. You can't thats why you go the personal route.

Originally Posted by sherm_61
[quote=callnum][quote=sherm_61]Its not a management issue Buzz, no matter how you wanna spin it.
What does BHA front page website say? I'll remind you.
The voice for our wild public lands, correct?
Should say except Wyoming.

Sadly your wrong on every point foaming out of your drooling mouth, States Rights, Wilderness Law in Wyoming, Corner Hopping, BHA. The list is endless, I’m now fully in agreement with Callnum’s assessment of you.

Your just like Callnum 2 peas in a pod personal attacks is all you got, makes you feel a better man flame away.
Tells me alot about BHA members get backed in a corner truth comes out cant answer legit question which you haven't not 1 by the way.
Hope Buzz is proud of you 2

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/21/21.