Originally Posted by sherm_61
B walker maybe its time montana and Idaho follows wyomings wilderness laws regarding hunting.
Give Buzzs buddy Land something to really bitch about.
I find it ironic BHA hammers on montana govt. about the sweetheart deals there trying to give the guides and outfitters and Buzz thinks its just fine in wyoming because its managing wildlife and its states rights.
There is one thing I can agree with you Buzz every state has the right to manage there game as they see fit, still doesn't change the fact that Wyoming wilderness is PUBLIC LAND that BHA vehemently states everybody has the right to hunt it, your slogan should say except Wyoming.
Wasn't what Montana proposing just recently in the name of management Buzz, what did BHA have to say about that?

Montana citizens have the right to elect the government they deserve and to manage their wildlife as they see fit.

If they like politicians that favor giving big game tags to rich landowners that it takes average citizen hunters decades to draw, that's up to them. If they like the idea if giving away opportunity to outfitters, it's up to Montana citizens to decide.

If Montana politicians and hunters want to kill every elk, deer, and pronghorn in the state and only allow outfitters and landowners to do it...your state your choice.

I was born and lived in Montana for over 30 years, have hunted there every year since 1979...but I'm a guest there now. It's up to the citizens of Montana to determine the fate of it's wildlife...just the same as the 49 other states.

While I may disagree with how other states manage their wildlife, I still fundamentally agree with their right to do what they feel is best.