Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by JPro
[quote=JGRaider]I'm betting there are loads of hunters who love the 6.5CM who aren't exactly "long range afficionados". There is a great selection of bullets for any and all intentions, it's a light kicker, it's extremely accurate, wide variety of factory ammo,etc. If one would take the blinders off, there is an awful lot to like about the cartridge.

Not I'll pull a "badass" on you guys.......my buddy's have MLD ground, and I cull whitetail does for them evey year (local mexicans love me). Killed almost 70 in the last 3 years with a wide variety of 6.5mm bullets. Moral to the story is there are a wide variety of reliable bullets that kill the crap out of deer sized game. That doesn't include the 100 or so hogs I "tested" bullets on, and they're much tougher than any whitetail IMO/IME.

For the most part, killin' whitetails is not much of a test for bullets.............................

Just sayin'.

MM

Maybe not, but it's way better than lip service. You must also have missed the "hogs" part. Just sayin......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.