[/quote]While accurate, that has little to do with the question. In that the NBT should have objective technical advantages-as the Creedmore now exhibits-and those who cling to the Creedmore will be unwilling to acknowledge them due to being stuck in the past.

I do find it humorous that the Creedmore threads repeatedly churn out the same info and reasons, often by the same responders..and while accurate it is the rifle question equivalent of Groundhog Day. [/quote]

Perhaps--but not any more than anti-Creedmoor posters saying essentially the same thing over and over again: "I don't see the reason for the 6.5 Creedmoor, so don't want one, and don't see why anybody would want one." Which is what gets posted over and over again, often to start a new thread--and what's essentially happened here, once again.

I posted earlier, in another thread, that a lot of Campfire posts simply state a "I don't like it," with no real reason given, whether the subject is the 6.5 Creedmoor, Ballistic Tips, Ruger American Rifles, etc. etc. It's as if a Campfire post is a vote, and if enough members post an "I don't like it," then the 6.5 Creedmoor (or Nosler Ballistic Tips or Ruger American Rifles) will be outlawed, or at the very least banned on the Campfire.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck