Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
The biggest factors haven't been mentioned. Those are the 6.5 creeddmooe was very well marketed and it came about when the internet was mature enough to take advantage of online forums and campaigns. That's a big deal.

Maybe, but doesn't account for everything by a long shot....

Not even in the least. You left out all of his other snide remarks: He's never had one, yet tells us his opinion. JB and mathman hit the nail on the head on this subject matter. You've also had a few and you know there's more to the creedmoor than just obligatory hype and marketing strategy. I don't wear a manbun, but I like the hell out of the 6.5 CM. I have a few and have tested them a bit. I also have a 6.5x55 and also love that cartridge. I think maybe I just got a good rifle? Who knows... As for why the 7mm08 isn't as popular? Guys should read what JB just posted. I feel his pain, he's written on the subject so many times and knows what makes the 6.5CM more "popular". I like both cartridges, load for both, but the edge in accuracy always goes to the CM. Its just designed to be that good...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA