I may be typical of one segment of the CM market.

I started my 6.5 journey with a CZ Swede. Handloaded from day 1 for it using the 140 gr. Partition. Kept the freezer full for many years with that combination.

Then gave the rifle setup to my nephew for completing putting himself through college. That along with 200 rounds of handloads. There have been times in that last 2 years I wished I had some of those bullets...

A few years later I got the itch for another 6.5. I went online, looked around, and counted the number of factory ammo offerings for the CM. Well over 100. What's up with that???

So, I bought one. I knew I'd eventually get around to handloading for it, but the first 5 boxes of factory ammo from 5 different manufactures were simply amazing. Getting at least 1 inch groups from factory ammo? Unreal.

So for the first 2 years I simply hunted and shot using factory ammo. Then got around to handloading for it. But I never needed to.

I'm spoiled. Today, if a box of CM factory ammo doesn't give me at least 4, 1" groups off the bench then I never look at the offering again.

It's you and the bullet, and all the rest is secondary.