Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Higginez
Hard for a douche like Burns to understand what hunting is about for regular guys.

Everything will be alright

What's funny about Travis posting Mike's video, after I had already posted it, is that Mike was in the group text, with Kyle Lamb, Scott and me, that got the picture of the guy in the ball cap and identified him as the guy.

The reason Mike addresses it is beause he to believed that the guy in the photo was the guy.

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by smokepole
So, here's what I don't get, maybe you can explain it, bear with me here. Let's say hypothetically that the dude in the flannel shirt did go in and take out the shooter single-handed.

What is Burns' claim to fame with respect to the guy in the flannel shirt? He hung out and got his picture taken with some guys who may have trained the guy in the flannel shirt, or supplied him with a sling?

What does that mean in practical terms? Does it mean Burns has access to insiders with first-hand knowledge on what goes down in these kinds of situations, and has access to information that's unavailable to us mere mortals? Like insider information on which guys actually went in and stopped the shooter??

Does that about sum it up?

Yes.

He wants everyone to believe that he's personal friends with people inside the circles of SOG, SWAT, Operators, etc. He desperately tries to affix himself to that community in hopes that people believe he's credible.

He's a fraud.

I am begining to think Travis' man crush on me is intensifying and as predictied he is going to maximum effort to get my attention. grin

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Nice ram, John.

Like a scorned woman when she craves attention.

Would be happy to meet you, I should be there this year. You've killed a lot more schit than I have. And that's good enough for me.

GFY,
Travis

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.