Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by shootem
Hate to break up the fight, but it’s good to see there was at least one man there. He was fired on but didn’t retreat. He was wounded but didn’t withdraw and call for backup. He just killed the bastard.

I don’t give a damn whose feelings are getting hurt here, it’s irrelevant. This is about a man who answered the call no matter who brought attention to him. Thanks for posting. We need more heroes and fewer whiners.

Amen buddy. Thank god he went in when no one else there had the balls to. The other POS cops were handcuffing parents and doing other downright revolting schidt. Then you guys want to attack John Burns here on this thread. WTF? All I can say is I thought guys from Texas had some cajones. Obviously not..

You might want to go read this entire thread and when you get to page 16-17 you will see where the wheels fell off for good ol Johnny Burns.. Let's see if my link works and takes you straight to the action.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-stopped-the-school-shooter#Post17437517

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.