Originally Posted by crittrgittr
John can you post a link to a video that shows the coach ? Cause the only video that I've seen was the shooter walking all the way across the lawn to the school. Maybe I missed another video somewhere?

I have not seen any video and my understanding is it happened at the other end of the school with kids in the parking lot and running away.

The new info comes from the Texas HOR Committee Report release today.

Texas HOR Report on Uvalde

One of those officers testified to the Committee that, based on the sound of echoes, he believed the shooter had fired in their direction.114 That officer saw children dressed in bright colors in the playground, all running away. Then, at a distance exceeding 100 yards, he saw person dressed in black, also running away. Thinking that the person dressed in black was the attacker, he raised his rifle and asked Sgt. Coronado for permission to shoot.115

Sgt. Coronado testified he heard the request, and he hesitated. He knew there were children present. He considered the risk of shooting a child, and he quickly recalled his training that officers are responsible for every round that goes downrange.116

According to the officer who made the request, there was no opportunity for Sgt. Coronado to respond before they heard on the radio that the attacker was running toward the school. The officers testified to the Committee that it turned out that the person they had seen dressed in black was not the attacker, but instead it was Robb Elementary Coach Abraham Gonzales.117

Coach Gonzales had been on his way to the parking lot to leave the school after his lunch duty when he heard a gunshot and then Coach Garcia’s report about the attacker over the radio. He told the children around him to run away.118

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.