Originally Posted by marktheshark
John everyone knows how the industry works, it might not be you paying for the hunt, but someone is letting these fellows hunt for free or even paying them to be there as a sales pitch, an "endorsement" for a product, ranch etc etc. You are also in the industry so you get included in some of these outings as well. A good friend of mine is high level sales for Vista outdoors and puts on hunts like these with people of the caliber you post pictures of on a regular basis. He would be included in any group photos of the hunts also but highly doubt he would try to cast the others as his personal "friends" on a public forum. If posted at all he would say here is myself and Kyle Lamb etc on a whitetail hunt sponsored by Federal Premium Ammo, etc.

Like myself and others have said ALL your "hero" shots are on group hunts, most likely sponsered by some corporation and free for the invitees. If you showed pics from a hunt that you and say Kyle Lamb privately booked to hunt together you might be more believable.

I mean I have paid to take classes by Pat Mcnamara, Vickers, etc and am surely in some photos with them from the classes, so by your logic they are my friends right?!

LOL.

You don't get how the industry works because nobody in the industry travels to Wyoming to shoot doe white tail deer that they litterally have in their back yard. They do it to hunt with good friends.

Let me be clear Kyle Lamb is close personal friend. He's a guy I called after my dad died just to work through some stuff.

Scott Steiert is a close personal friend. I have crashed at his house multiple times and put on shindigs using his house even when he was out of town.

We hunt together. Nobody is booking any hunts.

Kyle bought and paid for his Wyo Arms rifle but he got the close friend deal because that's what he is in addition to being a legit hero.

I have the record for most appearances on his podcast for hunting and gun stuff.

I get that many of you can't fathom having kewl close friends but some of us do and are proud of the things they accomplish.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/16/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.