Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Dont think Johns good friend Kyle Lamb or any of the other real operators in the pics first choice would be a wyoarms should it be time to go do real life operator sheit!!

Kyle made the longest game shot of his life using the rifle he bought from me and wind call I gave him on that shot.

I like my odds. wink

I aint talking about hunting John and you know it. Wake me when the "teams" start using your weapons on real sheit!!

Real deal guys get to choose what they hunt with. You didn't spout off about "teams" so your moving the goal posts is duly noted and makes me smile grin

Teams get what the team chooses to provide, even at Tier 1.

Feel pretty safe in saying all the operators in the picture I have posted would gleefully go to war with a Wyo Arms AR setup I built.

How the phugg am I moving the goalposts??? I said when doing real life operator sheit....that dont mean hunting!!!

Once again the fact that they are all using your rifles in the hunting pics makes one believe that said hunt was put on by you as promotional event! Go to ANY hunting camp in the country and see if you see everyone there using the same brand gun!! Hence your constant posting of the pics.....like I said in a prior post...good business marketing to those in the tacticool community who see a pic of well known badazz warfighter X carrying brand Z rifle, using gear Q, so they must be badazz "operator" level sheit!!.

Pretty sure most alpha Tier 1 guys would gleefully go to war with a pointed stick as they live for doing badazz sheit. I said "first choice" as a combat arm....reading comprehension again jagoff!

Just a bunch of buddies getting together for a hunt..... yet they all have the same rifle.... hunting in the state the rifle is produced... with the guy who builds/sells the rifle...
just a coincidence I am sure... happens all the time... oh and travelling out of state , buying non res tags to hunt whitetail does.... oh yeah... common... lmao

Lol actually does happen all the time....its called free hunts or getting paid to be there as a product "endorsement" lol

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/18/22.