Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by smokepole
But seriously, if you can't see that using Uvalde to promote yourself is a chump move, you're as big a douche as Burns.

Congrats.

I completely agree, but he didn’t use Uvalde to promote himself like you say.

Go ahead and quote him doing that.

But you can’t and won’t.

You’ll just deflect with a reply that sounds like this: “If you can’t see it, you’re a (insert insulting name here) and I can’t help you”

Starting a thread showing pride in a friend who provided training to law enforcement that ended a mass shooter isn’t “promoting” yourself or your business. It’s promoting the guy who did the training and the good it did to help end the ordeal.

That’s how I read it, but then again, I’m not crotchety old bag looking for any minuscule inference to blow out of proportion to manufacture a schittstorm to make me feel better about myself by gaslighting the board.

I’m sure I can find some psychobabble that diagnoses the behavior perfectly

You think LEO succeeded in ending a mass shooting in Uvalde??? It would be like saying the crew of the Titanic successfully dealt with a sinking ship.

Oh, did the janitor go in and shoot the the whack job?

They tazed and cuffed the parents that wanted to go in.....
You are making a fool of yourself as is Burns... just stop

We all know it was a complete failure, but law enforcement killed him nonetheless

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.