Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by irfubar
Just a bunch of buddies getting together for a hunt..... yet they all have the same rifle.... hunting in the state the rifle is produced... with the guy who builds/sells the rifle...
just a coincidence I am sure... happens all the time... oh and travelling out of state , buying non res tags to hunt whitetail does.... oh yeah... common... lmao

I get that you are not much of a gun guy but there is a pretty good mix of AR and suppressor brands in that picture.

Sure Kyle, me , Scott, and Jeff are running Wyoming Arms ARs/ suppressors but there are lots of other ARs and suppressors guy with a bit of gun knowledge can spot.

Just because all ARs and suppressor look the same to your untrained eyes don't assume everyone suffers from that affliction.

Pro Tip: The big bulky suppressors are not made in Cody Wyoming and the all black ARs are not made in Cody Wyoming. wink

So now we are to believe that these guys went to the personal expense for travel, licenses, etc not to mention the added BS hassle of traveling interstate with their personal NFA items, just to kill some scroungy whitetail does with you, just cause they like you.