A bad guy shooting kids at a school would be carrying a gun.

Shooting someone that you can’t ID as a bad guy and that is not seen carrying a gun is a bad idea. Asking permission from your supervisor to shoot that person that you can’t ID and whom you don’t see carrying a gun is only a slightly better idea than just shooting that person outright.

Assuming that the person (coach Abraham…every single time 😂) was the actual shooter and was witnessed chasing after the kids WITH a gun….asking permission is the wrong call. Assuming that person was the shooter and there were children around I still believe that engaging the bad guy is what I would have done. I’m aware of the potential for innocent victims if my shots are wild but I’m not using a SAW I’m using a semi automatic rifle capable of extremely accurate shots. I’d have no reason to believe that anyone except the shooter would die even on a confused and chaotic scene. I want the shooter focused on me and NOT the children. I want all his attention on me. I want him to focus his Call of Duty fantasy on me because every second that he’s focused on me is a second he isn’t killing children and that’s another second that the children can get to some semblance of safety.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~