Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am glad that you appreciate it. For some reason or another some folks get all indignant and $hit.

Might be because you're a stupid phhucker talking out your ass?

My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds..
And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol
You ability to to laugh out loud at this horrfic incidence is a bit strange, in a bad way.

Your reluctance to join a PD and pin on a badge and buckle up some armour is telling while you spout off behind you keyboard.

He made a call, he didn't have the shot and didn't take a risky shot.
Backing up to shoot/don't shoot. That decision was the officer's. It does not lie with the supervisor. I'll explain why. The supervisor wasn't there. Crazy tactical concept huh? For Burns and the rest of you not familiar with Law Enforcment 101. Every officer is trained and empowered to make shoot/don't shoot decisions on their own. It is one of the most fundamental principles of LE. As I wrote earlier, my criticism is not of the officer passing on the shot. It is of him seeking permission from his supervisor. Hint, there's a reason the experts highlighted this in their timeline.

Dumbshitts like you would have killed a school coach and maybe even a few kids in the background with your shoot first / PID later bullschitt. His supervisor was there and saw kids in the background and no PID on the guy in black.

LOL, don't be hysterical Dorothy. Paul didn't criticize the officer for not shooting. All he said was, the decision was the officer's, not his supervisor's.

You're so desperate to prove you were "right" that you're making shìt up. If you want yo see how "right" you were go back and read your OP where you mis-identifed the guy who took the shooter down.

A wise man is frequently humbled.