Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by rainshot
I don't actually have an opinion about individuals as long as they respect other people using the roads. It's the organized bike rides that I hated when I lived in a small town out in the country. They would take over the county roads and ride four abreast by the hundreds. Watering stations were set up at intervals and the DPS would protect them. They actually owned the road for that weekend. It was impossible for anyone to get to town because you had to get in line and drive at 10mph all the way with them laughing, joking and generally making asses out of themselves. Doctors, Lawyers and jackasses from all walks of life gathered together to overtake the countryside for a weekend with state law enforcement protection. Why would anyone be surprised that they can be hated by many people that are made to put up with their shenanigans. I'm sure they covet their spandex, goggles and styrofoam acorn shaped helmets but I found that at least a little comic relief.
same here ..spot on post

Bullschidt. You whine about cyclists every opportunity you get.
Since you like to make everything personal the most people I'll tell you straight up front you f****** pussy TheMS 150 ride used to cut this area off for the entire weekend. You cannot hardly drive down the road to move equipment or anything. You think you're such a tough guy I'll meet you in the middle of the road , I'll promise you there won't be but one walking away

You better be a hell of a lot physically stronger than you are emotionally strong. You are an emotional cundt of the highest order. Finding an alternate route for one weekend a year must have been a horrible experience.
listen you mental midget, it's called a farm that scattered out over several miles and these people row rakes basically right through the center of it on the county roads and highways. There was an altercation and they no longer ride through here you get the picture. There's some people I just grow to really hate and you are on the top of the list you stupid m*********** you better pray to God you never meet me in person..

Looks like I struck a nerd. LOLOLOL