I ride a bike nearly daily but I ride around a ''track'' and do laps. I rode around and found where very little traffic is which is through a neighborhood then the outer perimeter of a shopping center. Never a single problem, many people wave and go out of their way to let me turn in and such.
I've mentioned before, driving up Hwy. 79, Panama City Beach and cyclists riding on the road when there's a bike-road that goes for miles 30' off of the shoulder of the Hwy. The taxpayers paid for it, paved concrete, rest area pavillions, seating, bridges = tens of thousands of $ spent and here they go riding on Hwy. 79. So I can see why drivers get pist at those types.

There was a local guy back in Florida who built a PVC contraption 6' wide and mounted it on his bike letting everyone know he had the right to his 6' of roadway. A young guy Brandon told me someone hit his 6' contraption and wrecked him out. It's people like him who flaunt their 'rights' that piss people off. car/truck drivers view them as arrogant and cyclist have the same view about car/truck drivers.

I've read that people who ride small motorcycles/mopeds get bullied >riders call them battle scooters. To a lesser degree car/truck drivers will bully a full size motorcycle, < I've had a run-in or two myself.
Can't we all just get along ,,,, hale NO

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.