Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
I'm all about being athletic and good health, doing it on a roadway, designed for automobiles is not the place. The road our house is on is a major bike challenge. It starts at 5500' and goes to 8500' in a matter of 15 miles or so. It's curvy, no shoulders, and full of blind curves. In the summer, it's a stream of bikers wanting a challenge. So many bikers that we have to wait to exit our driveway. Every year 1-4 of them die or get seriously hurt by cars. (Same with motorcycles hitting 100mph on the same road). It's never the bikers fault though, that's the sucky part. Always the driver. Right... Who has the insurance? The driver. I've done enough expert witness (on other types of cases) to know deep pockets get blamed for a lot of things that wasn't their fault.

When roads are designed for bikers, and bikers pay license plate fees, and are required to have insurance, have headlights/taillights like motorcycles, I'll be open to it. I have no issues with mountain bikers on designated trails, none.

bulk black upholstery tacks are very affordable when u buy them by the case.