I’m not one that automatically hates bicyclists or joggers or any group of people that unnecessarily waste their time by showing off their physical prowess and making me feel like a sloth. In the summer this area gets a lot of bicycle clubs and group rides that take the scenic roads on the eastern and western side of the island. The roads around here are typically narrow but not busy while the 1 or 2 main roads are fairly wide with center turn lanes. I’ve had to slow down and wait for an opportunity to pass but I can’t recall ever feeling annoyed by them…around here. People are pretty relaxed and not stressed..island time….the biggest slow down or impediment to traffic are the tractors and combines. They can acquire a pretty decent line of vehicles behind them but nobody gets mad. I like living in a place where tractors and deer and wild turkeys are the biggest issue for traffic. The bicyclists that come here to ride aren’t a problem and I realize that they are coming HERE to recreate and enjoy the water and woods that I am fortunate to call home. I get the privilege to live in a place that others come to vacation so if I have to share the road a little or slow down it’s not gonna ruin my day. There’s a lot of crap going on in this country nowadays so I gotta pick and choose my battles or I’d be fighting my way through life. 😁. Bicyclists are currently very low on my radar….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~