Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I see things a little differently Paul.

One of the main problems is the "the law says I have the right away and by God I'm gonna take it no matter what" types create a dim view of bicyclists. While these are few they tend to set the tone for the majority.

The other main problem is the dim view that motorists allow themselves to get.

The bikers that ride two abreast, middle of the lane, run stop signs and a multitude of other rudeness make all of the bikers look bad.

A few days ago a biker ran a stop sign and I had to hammer the brakes very hard to keep him from being a spot on the pavement, lol, I had a good mind to run the retard off the road and cave his face in, it really pissed me off because I'm the one who would have had to go through the investigation and live with the fact that I killed the guy.

On thing the dumbasses need to learn is that the right away doesn't do you any good if your dead.

The reason motorists most often give is based on convenience. The reason cyclists give is most often based on safety.

What they perceive as "Safety" anyways.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
That sucks about the cyclist that ran the red light. It may have been a purposeful move by an entitled douchebag or it may have been a mistake. What I find interesting is your thought that you should run him down and sort stuff out. Do you have the same thoughts when you see motorists break the law?

I said I had a mind to I didn't say I would really do it, everyone needs to have dreams........And yes I think the same way of dumbass drivers.

I don't mind sharing the road with Bikes as building roads for them with tax money would not be very feasible but the dumbfuqk bikers make a really bad name for all bikers.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla