Well it was one of those nights where you work plenty but if nobody knew any better they would have a hard time figuring out what you got done lol!

I cleaned the top surfaces of my frame rails some and did some more trimming on the front edge of my trunk floor. I'm thinking about splicing the trunk floor here mostly because I have a one piece trunk floor and i will be limited as to how much of it I will be able to fit into the trunk without having the tail pan completely gone or a wheel house completely gone.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I decided to use the full length of the new trunk floor in back where it lays over the rear crossmember and connects to the tail pan.

[Linked Image]

I had to shut it down early last night to go to a birthday party. i'll work on drilling my inner wheel house to trunk floor welds tonight and i'll start mapping out a plan for the wheel house repairs, drill and seperate the quarter to door jamb area as well as the quarter to tail light pan area.

Then it will be time to hail the little chunks and scraps out and sweep up under the car again.

Something clever here.