Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Hope it will stay up for a while.

Youtube "flagged" the music in it when I posted it, so they might yank it somewhere down the road.

Until then, enjoy...

Ah, well then everybody should download it to their own hard disk so they can watch it whenever they want (regardless of what YouTube may later decide).

If you use Firefox, go to Tools, then Add Ons, then type DownloadHelper (all one word). Install it, restart Firefox then look for the little animated icon when you are watching any video. Click that little animated triangle, and you will be prompted for what resolution you wish to save, and you can save it to disk. I have lots of hard disk space, so I always take the highest resolution.

If you choose .flv format (which is fine) you may not have a video player that can handle this format. If so, go to FileDownloader -- just get the free version.

Now, you will be able to save (nearly) any video to your own hard disk, and watch it even if YouTube takes it down.

I have already saved the video to my hard disk. It is nicely done!

Of course, northern_dave in particular should download it and keep it for when he is too old and decrepit to perform such magical feats and can watch it again remind him of his superhuman days. smile