Originally Posted by M1894
I'm trying to find an email addy for my cousin , a couple three decades ago he played around redoing a couple Dusters . I think he might enjoy the vid if it is ok to share with strangers north of our border that is .

No problem.

Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Shameless...

Badassed is a better word. Your talent/skill is amazing. Well done, and thanks for sharing with us. Big fun.

Thank you. I carted the fam up to the local drive in burger/ice cram stop with car hop window tray service, fun stuff. Parked next to a 65 ragtop mustang I didn't know we had in the area, nice couple. They went to leave and "click-grrrr" needed a jump. So the 2 hoods went up, we strung the cables and the red pony car was off into the sunset. (After the lady tried to slip me five bucks for the jump... "Oh gosh no put that away, have a nice night, hope we see you around."

smile

Then we took off out of town to a farm area where my oldest boy is working fields with a tractor. We got there just in time to see the 3 tractors file in line and crawl out onto the pavement to head for the next job site up the road. Of course we had to do a couple of drive byes and give each tractor the "meep-meep" horn as we passed, everybody waving to the farmers who of course recognized the car and the fam. Then we kicked it down and rolled along home.

Fun evening.

Something clever here.